Step 4: Design Inclusion Nudges
Designing these nudges is something everyone can learn and all internal agents of change ought to master this. Do you …
- Struggle with getting a change to ‘stick’?
- Want to improve decision making and performance?
- Find yourself challenged with translating an ideal goal into behaviors to achieve that goal?
- Find it hard to understand what motivates people to make decisions?
- Want to get more people engaged in their work?
Then Inclusion Nudges can be an innovative approach for you to consider. We know it has worked in our practice of Inclusion and Diversity, and we hear from colleagues from around the world that it is transformative in their work as well.